Porto Grace & Drew Lawyers
PO Box 110, NARRE WARREN VIC 3805
DescriptionBased in Melbourne's South East, Porto Grace & Drew Lawyers (PGD Lawyers) was established in 2004 in Narre Warren North with a second office which opened in Mulgrave in 2015.
ServicesPGD Lawyers staff recognise the needs of the business’ in this area and strive to provide accurate legal advice in a cost effective and timely fashion.
PGD Lawyer assist clients from the CBD to Gippsland (including suburbs such as Clayton, Oakleigh, Chadstone, Glen Waverley, Dandenong, Springvale, Narre Warren, Noble Park, Endeavour Hills, Hallam and Berwick, Pakenham and so on). The team here at PGD Lawyers can assist in the following areas of law:
1. Corporate and Commercial Law eg partnership disputes, business sales and purchases, advise on contracts such as (but not limited to) employment or franchise agreements, asset protection, terms and conditions and corporate restructures
2. Commercial Litigation eg debt recovery and shareholder disputes
3. Property Law eg commercial and retail leasing, planning law, subdivisions and conveyancing including the use of self managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
4. Wills & Estates eg wills, testamentary trusts, probate applications and testator family maintenance claims (contesting wills)
5. Family Law eg binding financial agreements such as prenuptial agreements or agreements post separation and divorce
6. Employment Law eg reviewing contracts and advising on Fair Work Australia legislation for employers and employees
7. Intellectual property eg trademarks, copy rights and designs
It is imperative that clients legal rights and obligations set out and understood clearly before they sign any documentation or enter into an arrangement. The team at PGD Lawyers are here to assist in every possible way. Contact one of our team on on 8790 4533 (Narre Warren North office ) or 1300 609 400 (Mulgrave Office).